ConnectedHubs.ie is your one-stop-shop for hubs throughout Ireland. Launched in May 2021, it is designed to simplify and standardise the process of sourcing and booking spaces, desks, offices and events in hubs for a day, a week, a month, a year or longer.
ConnectedHubs.ie is operated by The National Hub Network, a Government of Ireland initiative that provides a vehicle for individual hubs to come together under a shared identity to maximise the economic opportunity of remote working. The National Hub Network has the support of Government, remote working advocacy groups and industry representatives. In this way, ConnectedHubs.ie also encompasses a range of key features that deliver significant benefits to member hubs, hub clients, employers, local communities and the wider economy.
For existing or potential hub clients, including employers, these benefits include:
- An easy-to-use booking and payment system that is consistent across all hubs throughout the network
- Development of a peer-to-peer hub community and the expansion of their professional network, creating new opportunities
- Sharing of innovation, experience and best-practices within the community
- Supporting collaborative projects in the Network to drive economies of scale
- Supporting collective engagement between Connected Hubs and large scale employers
For member hubs and their communities, these benefits include:
- A shared Connected Hubs brand identity for all member hubs
- Centralised Connected Hubs media and promotional campaigns
- Access to the ConnectedHubs.ie suite of booking, hub management and e-commerce applications
- Developing a shared quality standard for hubs in the Network
- Developing a ‘shared voice’ for Connected Hubs
- Supporting collective engagement between Connected Hubs and Government agencies
- Helping to identify the benefits Connected Hubs deliver for their local communities and the wider economy
- Developing a dataset to inform future investment decisions in remote working facilities
ConnectedHubs.ie is managed by the Western Development Commission in conjunction with the Department of Rural and Community Development (DRCD). Members of the National Hub Network also contribute to the ongoing development and moderation of content for the site. Each Hub manages its own listings and space availability settings.