Frequently Asked Questions National Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme
29 June 2022 By Liam Horan
What is the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme?
The National Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme (Phase 2) went live on September 21, 2022. At least 10,000 hot desk working days will be provided free of charge over the course of the Scheme, which is aimed at existing hub users as well as those accessing hub facilities for the first time. This second phase of the voucher scheme, which runs to January 8th, 2023, allows registered users to book up to three free hot desk / coworking days in participating hubs. Please note: each Hub is limited to 50 vouchers. If a hub has reached its limit, you will see a message to this effect when you try to book it.
This blog covers our most frequently asked questions. You can also pop over to our blog post here to find out how to register for your vouchers on our Connected Hubs site.
For more information about the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme read our post here.
What does the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme entitle me to?
The Voucher Scheme entitles everyone who registers to a total of three free days of hot desk / coworking in participating Connected Hubs in the Republic of Ireland.
Where can I see the hubs in the network?
Explore all the hubs in the Connected Hubs network on our website www.connectedhubs.ie. They are searchable by location and various useful filters.
It's important to note that not all Hubs on the network are able to offer the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme to new users.
Some of our hubs are already fully occupied. Others only offer hot desk / coworking on a monthly basis. If your chosen hub doesn't show the Connected Hubs Voucher scheme available for booking, look for the nearest hub. If you need help finding a participating hub don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING
How do I register for my vouchers?
Full information on how to register is in our blog post here .
Follow this link to the registration screen HERE.
The vouchers are automatically assigned to your account when you register.
How do I book a desk using my voucher?
Full information on how to book your desk, along with a handy tutorial video, is in our blog post HERE
I've registered but lost my password. How can I reset it?
The link to reset your password is HERE. If you continue to have problems email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
USING MY VOUCHERS
Are vouchers only available to new Connected Hubs members/users? Or can I use them if I am already a registered with a hub or the Connected Hubs website?
Existing and new users can use the Voucher Scheme.
Can I use all three hub vouchers three days in a row?
Yes, you can use your vouchers however you would like between now and January 8th. Three days in a row, three different days, or even in three different hubs if you wish. They are effectively three standalone vouchers.
Can self-employed people avail of the vouchers?
Yes, self-employed people can avail of the vouchers. When registering, should only tick the company/corporate box only if they wish to book more than one desk for their own company staff. The vouchers are open to all.
Can people coming to Ireland from overseas use the Voucher Scheme?
Yes, people coming from overseas, including students, are eligible for the voucher. They just need to register for the scheme on www.ConnectedHubs.ie
Can I book someone else into a hub using my voucher?
No, every user must register for their own vouchers.
Where can I access support or give feedback?
Email support and/or feedback to email@example.com. Please put National Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme in the Subject Line as this will help us deal with your query more efficiently. If possible, please also provide us with a phone number.
Can I book into a hub using my voucher?
No, every user must register for their own vouchers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Terms & Conditions of the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme
- Vouchers are only valid for use at hubs that are on the Connected Hubs website and have the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme desk plan available to book.
- Voucher credits issued during Phase 2 will be valid to January 8, 2023. Any unused voucher credits will expire on that date.
- Vouchers may only be used to book a hot desk / coworking session that will actually occur between September 21 and January 8, 2023.
- Each voucher credit is valid for a single transaction only, equal to one day of hot desk / coworking
- Hubs may not request that the value of a voucher is ‘topped up’ by the customer with an additional payment to the cash value of a hot desk / coworking session
- Voucher credits cannot be exchanged for monetary value
- Voucher credits cannot be exchanged for gift cards
- Voucher credits cannot be transferred to another person
- Hot desk / coworking desks must be pre-booked on www.connectedhubs.ie and approval of the booking must be received before the date of booking.
- Vouchers are not valid for meeting rooms, podcast, zoom or hub facilities other than desk hire in coworking facilities
- When booking with a hub, the user confirms they agree to abide by the terms and conditions related to working in that hub. Users should note that many hubs have different operating hours, access requirements, health & safety policies etc. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they are familiar with the requirements of their selected hub
- These terms and conditions apply to Phase 2 of the voucher scheme (September 21 to January 8, 2023 inclusive). New terms and conditions will issue for any future Phase and may differ from the above.
- The terms and conditions of the voucher scheme may be amended at any time at the discretion of Department of Rural and Community Development and shall be binding on the customer.
The information on this page and these Terms & Conditions in particular does not constitute legal or any other type of professional advice. It is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not accept liability, to any person or business, for any consequences that may result from relying upon, accessing or otherwise using the information contained in this site.
Connected Hubs and Western Development Commission recognised for outstanding work in GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
16 Mar 2023
International Women’s Day 2023: #EmbracingEquity with Connected Hubs
07 Mar 2023