Connected Hubs VoucherBook Now
€0.00 Free Desk
Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme
Terms and Conditions – 21 September 2022
1. Vouchers are only valid for use at hubs that are on the Connected Hubs website and have the Connected Hubs Voucher Scheme desk plan available to book.
2. Voucher credits issued during Phase 2 will be valid to 31 December 2022. Any unused voucher credits will expire on that date.
3. Vouchers may only be used to book a coworking session that will actually occur between 21 September and 31 December 2022.
4. Each voucher credit is valid for a single transaction only, equal to one day of coworking
5. Under the terms of the scheme participating hubs have a maximum number of vouchers requests they can accept from users. Hubs may be required to decline a booking request due to this cap.
6. Hubs may not request that the value of a voucher is ‘topped up’ by the customer with an additional payment to the cash value of a coworking session
7. Voucher credits cannot be exchanged for monetary value
8. Voucher credits cannot be exchanged for gift cards
9. Voucher credits cannot be transferred to another person
10. Coworking desks must be pre-booked on www.connectedhubs.ie and approval of the booking must be received before the date of booking.
11. Vouchers are not valid for meeting rooms, podcast, zoom or hub facilities other than desk hire in coworking facilities
12. When booking with a hub, the user confirms they agree to abide by the terms and conditions related to working in that hub. Users should note that many hubs have different operating hours, access requirements, health & safety policies etc. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they are familiar with the requirements of their selected hub
13. These terms and conditions apply to Phase 2 of the voucher scheme (21 September and 31 December 2022. inclusive). New terms and conditions will issue for any future phase and may differ from the above.
14. The terms and conditions of the voucher scheme may be amended at any time at the discretion of Department of Rural and Community Development and shall be binding on the customer.
The information on this site in general and this page in particular does not constitute legal or any other type of professional advice. It is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not accept liability, to any person or business, for any consequences that may result from relying upon, accessing or otherwise using the information contained in this site.
Any queries regarding these terms and conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org